Featured Not resolved

We ordered 4 wall plates covers from this company because they displayed the color and size we needed which was the textured bronze. When they arrived they were not even close to the color they show on their website. I contacted the company and received a phone call from a person by the name of Adam instructing me to take a picture and send to them of the color I received. I sent a picture of the product in the package and copied and pasted a picture of what they show on their website to show the difference in color.

They then replied and said to take the product out of the package because they could not see the color with the glare of the package. So I did what they said and took one of them out of the package and sent a picture again showing how different the color was. Heard no reply for 4 days. I contacted them again by phone and email for a resolution. They replied by email saying that they are the correct color and if I want to return or exchange them I have to pay a restocking fee. Do not order from this company!! They display false pictures on their website and refuse to correct their mistakes

Comments

Horrible customer service. Had wrong items shipped and customer service had to call me back because they don’t answer their phone.

And he didn’t care and was rude to me. I wanted to send them back at this point and he would even offer to send return label yet THEY sent Wong product!!!!!!

Beware! I believe the positive reviews being posted is the owner himself....he has nothing better to do since he can’t answer his phone!