WallPlate Warehouse Sends incorrect merchandise and refuses to return/exchange unless you pay them a re-stocking fee
We ordered 4 wall plates covers from this company because they displayed the color and size we needed which was the textured bronze. When they arrived they were not even close to the color they show on their website. I contacted the company and received a phone call from a person by the name of Adam instructing me to take a picture and send to them of the color I received. I sent a picture of the product in the package and copied and pasted a picture of what they show on their website to show the difference in color.
They then replied and said to take the product out of the package because they could not see the color with the glare of the package. So I did what they said and took one of them out of the package and sent a picture again showing how different the color was. Heard no reply for 4 days. I contacted them again by phone and email for a resolution. They replied by email saying that they are the correct color and if I want to return or exchange them I have to pay a restocking fee. Do not order from this company!! They display false pictures on their website and refuse to correct their mistakes
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Wallplate Warehouse
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "We had Congoleum Duraceramic tiles professionally installed in our kitchen seven years ago and after two years noticed white wear marks in areas. A dropped fork can dent tile. We..."
- "My name is Kimberly It's weird I had the same problem. I am documenting and taking photos because I'm suing them for the crappy job. My walls are soft, and..."
- "Mike,I've been in Business since 1972 doing Roofs,Siding, Building Homes and also do Insurance repairs since 1987 in most ct. towns. I Have a customer that had Gutter Helmets put..."
- "Moss and Company abuses little old lady's and disabled people. Moss and company sues little old lady for reviewing her experience on yelp. The harassment Moss and Company and James..."
- "Went to KFC on 146 in baytown Texas tonight to get the 20.00 meal deal. Got 2 pints of potatoes .. my husband put potatoes on his plate , went..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."