WallPlate Warehouse Sends incorrect merchandise and refuses to return/exchange unless you pay them a re-stocking fee
We ordered 4 wall plates covers from this company because they displayed the color and size we needed which was the textured bronze. When they arrived they were not even close to the color they show on their website. I contacted the company and received a phone call from a person by the name of Adam instructing me to take a picture and send to them of the color I received. I sent a picture of the product in the package and copied and pasted a picture of what they show on their website to show the difference in color.
They then replied and said to take the product out of the package because they could not see the color with the glare of the package. So I did what they said and took one of them out of the package and sent a picture again showing how different the color was. Heard no reply for 4 days. I contacted them again by phone and email for a resolution. They replied by email saying that they are the correct color and if I want to return or exchange them I have to pay a restocking fee. Do not order from this company!! They display false pictures on their website and refuse to correct their mistakes
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Wallplate Warehouse
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "The lock and latch system on the Larson Security Storm door is contrary to safe opening panic latches. I had a Larson Security Storm door installed in September, 2015. The..."
- "Ordered about 15 windows. 2 were cracked while installing and another was scratched. My picture window was sagging due to improper installation. They forgot the deadbolt we ordered..."
- "We had Congoleum Duraceramic tiles professionally installed in our kitchen seven years ago and after two years noticed white wear marks in areas. A dropped fork can dent tile. We..."
- "My first MTB was missing the top dollar item. Seems like they will send me the missing item. I still canceled the subscription, it should be easy to..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet with the "exquisite upgrade" for my mom this mother's day. The photo showed about a dozen beautiful red roses with five or six..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."