WallPlate Warehouse Sends incorrect merchandise and refuses to return/exchange unless you pay them a re-stocking fee
We ordered 4 wall plates covers from this company because they displayed the color and size we needed which was the textured bronze. When they arrived they were not even close to the color they show on their website. I contacted the company and received a phone call from a person by the name of Adam instructing me to take a picture and send to them of the color I received. I sent a picture of the product in the package and copied and pasted a picture of what they show on their website to show the difference in color.
They then replied and said to take the product out of the package because they could not see the color with the glare of the package. So I did what they said and took one of them out of the package and sent a picture again showing how different the color was. Heard no reply for 4 days. I contacted them again by phone and email for a resolution. They replied by email saying that they are the correct color and if I want to return or exchange them I have to pay a restocking fee. Do not order from this company!! They display false pictures on their website and refuse to correct their mistakes
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Wallplate Warehouse
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "In the spring of 2014 we replaced our 15 year old Vetter windows with Marvin New build Low E 272 with argon windows. With in a year I started..."
- "I cleaned the decks with cleaner waited 48 hours then swept the deck before painting. The decks were painted one coat let dry over night then 2nd coat applied, one..."
- "I purchased a metal frame building from Versa Tube, which their engineers designed for the area of Minnesota I live in. The building collapsed! I purchased a VersaTube metal frame..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "Good Morning, Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post on trusted advisor. I don't post ever until I have exhausted all options for customer satisfaction. I..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."