WallPlate Warehouse Sends incorrect merchandise and refuses to return/exchange unless you pay them a re-stocking fee

9 of 13 Wallplate Warehouse reviews

We ordered 4 wall plates covers from this company because they displayed the color and size we needed which was the textured bronze. When they arrived they were not even close to the color they show on their website. I contacted the company and received a phone call from a person by the name of Adam instructing me to take a picture and send to them of the color I received. I sent a picture of the product in the package and copied and pasted a picture of what they show on their website to show the difference in color.

They then replied and said to take the product out of the package because they could not see the color with the glare of the package. So I did what they said and took one of them out of the package and sent a picture again showing how different the color was. Heard no reply for 4 days. I contacted them again by phone and email for a resolution. They replied by email saying that they are the correct color and if I want to return or exchange them I have to pay a restocking fee. Do not order from this company!! They display false pictures on their website and refuse to correct their mistakes

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
9 of 13 Wallplate Warehouse reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wallplate Warehouse. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Wallplate Warehouse.
Filing a new complaint about
×