After seeing an advert for a Brass Sonoma Double Despard Wallplate at Wallplate Warehouse on an internet sidebar, I tried finding their ADVERTISED item on their website.The item was not shown on their Brass Sonoma page, so I emailed their "Customer Service" asking if still the item was still available.
The response was a link to the page that shows the Sonoma line without the Despard plate. Not really an answer. I emailed again, attaching their picture of their advertised item, asking if they had one. The response was that they no longer carried Despard plates.
Because they wasted my time by advertising an item they no longer carry, I suggested that they update their advertising. Instead of an apology, I received the following response, "You might want to update your electrical.". Period.
A seven word response.I guess we'll purchase something from kyleswitchplates.com or www.historichomehardware.com for our vintage home instead.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Inform owner of potential bad employee.
- Product or service
- Despard Switch Plates
- Review category
- Building Products
You May Also Like
- "Marvin Windows are ***. Window's 11 years old have rotted frames. I've had a Marvin installer inspect the installation and was told that they were installed correctly. Not only has..."
- "We redid our kitchen August 2014 and chose Wolf because of price and we liked the look of the sample cabinet in the showroom. They seemed well made, but now..."
- "Bought 2 Maxim Lighting exterior lighting fixtures through ATG Stores. Beautiful fixtures and durable per the description. $170 per light. Got the first 2. Noticed that the engineering drawing didn't..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "My husband went to CVS and purchased a MoneyPak by Greendot card and loaded $400. He came home and follow instructions to activate his prepaid card with the $400 online...."
- "My husband bought me 2 dozen flowers for my birthday. $131.00 total Day two these roses began to wilt and head south. I called the company and was told they..."
- "Comcast said my new modem is not compatible with Xfinity despite having a big Xfinity compatible logo printed directly on the box and the comcast technician claiming it is compatible...."
- "I rented a car to make a short trip that usually takes 2.5 hours and it ended up taking 8 hours. Budget gave me a car with a serious mechanical..."
- "After buying this item from Al closet for my mother I received an email that the seller will not sell me the watch. After many conversation via email..."