After seeing an advert for a Brass Sonoma Double Despard Wallplate at Wallplate Warehouse on an internet sidebar, I tried finding their ADVERTISED item on their website.The item was not shown on their Brass Sonoma page, so I emailed their "Customer Service" asking if still the item was still available.
The response was a link to the page that shows the Sonoma line without the Despard plate. Not really an answer. I emailed again, attaching their picture of their advertised item, asking if they had one. The response was that they no longer carried Despard plates.
Because they wasted my time by advertising an item they no longer carry, I suggested that they update their advertising. Instead of an apology, I received the following response, "You might want to update your electrical.". Period.
A seven word response.I guess we'll purchase something from kyleswitchplates.com or www.historichomehardware.com for our vintage home instead.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Customer service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Inform owner of potential bad employee.
- Product or service
- Despard Switch Plates
- Review category
- Building Products
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I sent Pella Corporation a Very Serious Letter of complaint by email back on Tuesday, August 23, 2016 because I had bought one of their Glass Screen Doors and was..."
- "I used over 35 gallons of your Deck Over paint to cover my 14'10" x 28' deck and railings last summer. It now makes me sick to look at..."
- "When my dad said he was paying over 2k for two upper runs & a downspout I tried to talk him out of it, but he wanted our house to..."
- "Comcast said my new modem is not compatible with Xfinity despite having a big Xfinity compatible logo printed directly on the box and the comcast technician claiming it is compatible...."
- "Beware of a business that can flood the review sites. You can't fool the BBB. TopResume is a owned by Talent, Inc in New York, the same company that owns..."
- "I just purchased a Groupon for Dal Toro Ristorante Las Vegas; $60 Value for Two or More People at Dinner. Originally I was searching for lunch deals in Vegas, which is..."
- "I placed an order to tummy filler with Zomato using their smartphone app (order no. 9808959) on 23 October 2016, at 4;27 pm. The order (food garlic bread andsalad wrap..."
- "A few week's ago, I purchased 2 my pillow standard queen, only one that is available at Bed Bath and Beyond. I purchased for our rv. I then..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."