Wallplate Warehouse - Horrible customer service.

After seeing an advert for a Brass Sonoma Double Despard Wallplate at Wallplate Warehouse on an internet sidebar, I tried finding their ADVERTISED item on their website.The item was not shown on their Brass Sonoma page, so I emailed their "Customer Service" asking if still the item was still available.

The response was a link to the page that shows the Sonoma line without the Despard plate. Not really an answer. I emailed again, attaching their picture of their advertised item, asking if they had one. The response was that they no longer carried Despard plates.

Because they wasted my time by advertising an item they no longer carry, I suggested that they update their advertising. Instead of an apology, I received the following response, "You might want to update your electrical.". Period.

A seven word response.I guess we'll purchase something from kyleswitchplates.com or www.historichomehardware.com for our vintage home instead.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Customer service

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Inform owner of potential bad employee.
Product or service
Despard Switch Plates
Review category
Building Products
review #594182

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Wallplate Warehouse? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Wallplate Warehouse. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Wallplate Warehouse.
Filing a new complaint about