After seeing an advert for a Brass Sonoma Double Despard Wallplate at Wallplate Warehouse on an internet sidebar, I tried finding their ADVERTISED item on their website.The item was not shown on their Brass Sonoma page, so I emailed their "Customer Service" asking if still the item was still available.

The response was a link to the page that shows the Sonoma line without the Despard plate. Not really an answer. I emailed again, attaching their picture of their advertised item, asking if they had one. The response was that they no longer carried Despard plates.

Because they wasted my time by advertising an item they no longer carry, I suggested that they update their advertising. Instead of an apology, I received the following response, "You might want to update your electrical.". Period.

A seven word response.I guess we'll purchase something from kyleswitchplates.com or www.historichomehardware.com for our vintage home instead.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Wallplate Warehouse and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wallplate Warehouse to "inform owner of potential bad employee".

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wallplate Warehouse despard switch plates for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wallplate Warehouse?

Comments